Searchworthy specialises in Search Engine Optimisation for WordPress websites.
We help small to medium-sized businesses improve the technical, on-page and off-page SEO of websites that are built on the WordPress CMS.
- We’ve been working with WordPress for over a decade
- Everything is done in-house from our studio in Oxfordshire
- Dedicated team of 16 staff that work on all aspects of your website
SEO touches every part of your business, not just website code, so we have a team that can help with every aspect.
From technical optimisation to design and strategy, our team will work with you to improve not only your SEO but every aspect of your website.
Rather than going to one company for SEO, another for creative and yet another for copywriting, we have all the experience in-house.
We’ll make sure every aspect of your site is optimised for winning new business.
There’s little point in having a website if it doesn’t generate new business for you.
Rather than diving into SEO or Google Ads, we make sure your site is in tip-top condition before you start investing in paid or organic advertising.
Every site we work on is different, but most campaigns include:
- A technical and objective audit of your WordPress site
- A review of your hosting environment and performance
- Theme and plugin review
- Review of your site structure and URLs
- Site content review and internal linking
- Keyword research into where you currently rank to identify ‘easy win’ SEO improvements
- Backlinks review
- Social media review
- Gap analysis – where is your site missing content
- Landing page review and conversion optimisation opportunities
- Historical data and analytics review
- Definition of what you want from your site
This approach means that we can identify any issues with your site that may hinder your Search engine optimisation and means that we have a solid, fully optimised site to work with.
People and process.
Our team don’t follow a rigid methodology that’s blindly applied to every site we work on, but we do make sure we cover all the bases.
As we’re a creatively-led agency, our team will assess the best approach we can offer for your site and requirements.
Whilst there’s always a list of fundamental things we do for each and every site, we also bring design-thinking to the table and offer a uniquely creative approach to what we can do for you.
All the work we’ll do on your site is measurable.
Our independent site audit will give your site a score out of 100 (we use SEM Rush for this).
The initial optimisation score will then be improved and you’ll receive new audit reports to prove that our work has improved things.
We also provide weekly reporting on Keywords that we’re working on. Each week, you’ll get a report that shows you the current and previous positions for these Keywords.
We can also map enquiries you receive (via the site) and map these to landing pages and Keywords, again, demonstrating the effectiveness of what we’re doing.
We strongly believe that you should be able to see the benefits of the work we carry out on your site.
If you’re looking to start with SEO and website optimisation or want to move from your current agency, call us on 01295 266644 or complete the form and we’ll get in touch.