We’ll make sure every aspect of your site is optimised for winning new business.
There’s little point in having a website if it doesn’t generate new business for you.
Rather than diving into SEO or Google Ads, we make sure your site is in tip-top condition before you start investing in paid or organic advertising.
Every site we work on is different, but most campaigns include:
- A technical and objective audit of your WordPress site
- A review of your hosting environment and performance
- Theme and plugin review
- Review of your site structure and URLs
- Site content review and internal linking
- Keyword and phrase research into where you currently rank to identify ‘easy win’ SEO improvements
- Backlinks review
- Social media review
- Gap analysis – where is your site missing content
- Landing page review and conversion optimisation opportunities
- Historical data and analytics review
- Definition of what you want from your site
This approach means that we can identify any issues with your site that may hinder your Search engine optimisation and means that we have a solid, fully optimised site to work with.
People and process.
Our team don’t follow a rigid methodology that’s blindly applied to every site we work on, but we do make sure we cover all the bases.
As we’re a creatively-led WordPress SEO company, our team will assess the best approach we can offer for your site and requirements.
Whilst there’s always a list of fundamental things we do for each and every site, we also bring design-thinking to the table and offer a uniquely creative approach to what we can do for you.
View our full process
All the work we’ll do on your site is measurable.
Our independent site audit will give your site a score out of 100 (we use SEM Rush for this).
The initial optimisation score will then be improved and you’ll receive new audit reports to prove that our work has improved things.
We also provide weekly reporting on Keywords that we’re working on. Each week, you’ll get a report that shows you the current and previous positions for these Keywords.
We can also map enquiries you receive (via the site) and map these to landing pages and Keywords, again, demonstrating the effectiveness of what we’re doing.
We strongly believe that you should be able to see the benefits of the work we carry out on your site.